You will have ample room for fun and relaxation if you treat yourself to the pool cover Provence. Its attractive design without any irritating floor rails and with a tiltable front wall, there are no bounds to your bathing comfort. Design to meet your specific requirements, this luxurious cover can even become your new winter garden. For holiday fun the whole year round.
- Side walls are available with 4 mm transparent Plexiglas (polymethyl methacrylate), and are also available in transparent Lexan (250 times stronger than glass). LEXAN is unbreakable and available in various shades (transparent, bronze, mirroring - upon request).
- Roof construction made of 6 mm double multi-wall sheets. This retains the warmth collected during the day (hot-house effect). UV protection - which in turn also provides protection against algae growth. Double multi-wall sheets available in neutral transparent, bronze colored or tinted white (upon request).
- Powder-coated and stove-enameled surface (quality seal "Qualicoat"). Standard color is white (RAL9010). All RAL colors are available for an extra charge. This pool cover can be optimally integrated into your garden.
- No strip foundation needed!
- The individual elements are connected with angle brackets made of cast aluminum and stainless steel screws. Sealing takes place with extremely resistant, antistatic polyamide fibrous brush.
- Front and back wall with sliding doors are lockable!
- The large guide rollers are made of nylon and mounted to ball bearings. This ensures easy handling of the individual telescopic elements. The large rollers can overcome uneven floor surfaces of up to 5 cm. Upon request, a solar-operated remote-controlled engine can also be added.
- Aluminum construction possible Roof widths with double profiles of up to 12.92 m (for simple profiles 8.8m ) and special orders for up to 20 m span are possible!